- Policies on Recruitment and Deployment
Policies on Recruitment and Deployment
- Recruitment of qualified seamen, including STCW, ISM and English ability.
- Submission of all applicants resume for company's evaluation .
- Documents of applicants forwarded to top management for approval.
- All approved candidates must be physically and mentally fit for sea duty.
- All approved candidates must have valid documents for the whole duration of their contract.
- Appropriate training for seafarers prior to their engagement to respective vessel
The crew allotment and pay slip are sent on time.
- Hospitalization of medical repatriated seafarers will be conducted in the accredited P and I Club hospital upon arrival in the country.
- Documents must be prepared for the company upon declaration of attending physician that the seafarer is fit to work.The Company will be represented in all legal matters pertaining to Crew Management.