- Recruitment of qualified seamen, including STCW, ISM and English ability
- Submission of all applicants resume for company's evaluation
- Documents of applicants forwarded to top management for approval
- All approved candidates must be physically and mentally fit for sea duty.
- All approved candidates must have valid documents for the whole duration of their contract.
- Appropriate training for seafarers prior to their engagement to respective vessel
- The crew allotment and pay slip are sent on time.
- Hospitalization of medical repatriated seafarers will be conducted in the accredited P and I Club hospital upon arrival in the country. Documents must be prepared for
- the company upon declaration of attending physician that the seafarer is fit to work.The Company will be represented in all legal matters pertaining to Crew Management